1.Save the Tiger: Abolish the poaching of tigers.
2. Declare Mhadei Wildlife Sanctuary as a Tiger reserve in Goa
3. Tell Chinese Environment Minister to Stop trade in “legal” Tiger skin
4. White Tiger : We can stop this abuse in our generation – Naresh Kadyan
5. Save The Tigers
6. Shut Down Bangkok’s Department Store Zoo
8. IGA (Australian supermarket group): Stop using Indonesian Rainforest as toilet paper.
9. The White Tiger Fraud
10. Stop Breeding White Tigers
11. U.S.- Close the “Generic Tiger” Loophole
12. Help Prevent Siberian Tiger Extinction
13. Free Tony the Truck Stop Tiger Now, Not Later
15. Speak Out for Tony the Truck Stop Tiger!
16. Tell China to enforce more laws to protect Chinese tigers and to ban tiger parts trade.
17. Quick disposal of all animals related pending draft bills in India – Sukanya Kadyan
18.Save The Sumatran Tiger
19. Save the Tigers
20. Online Petition
21. Petition to the United Nations
22.Speak Out for Tony!
23. The Wildlife Trade & Animal Abuse – Tiger Temple – Behind the Cloak of Buddha Cee4life
Web Sites about Tigers
The Tiger Foundation
Tiger Missing Link Foundation
Read more about the trade of tiger parts at:
‘The Truth about Tigers’, produced and written by conservationist and wildlife film-maker Shekar Dattatri, is a must-watch for all those who are interested in saving India’s tigers from extinction. The film guides viewers through the life of this magnificent predator and clearly explains why the big cats are disappearing. More importantly, it provides pointers on what India’s government and citizens must do to save their national animal. An accompanying website www.truthabouttigers.org provides additional information on tigers and their conservation. The film combines stunning footage shots by some of the world’s leading cinematographers with deep insights from experts. It is a non-profit, non-commercial work meant to raise awareness about one of the planet’s most iconic animals.
Information about the producer can be found on www.shekardattatri.com
Click below to watch this documentary: