Iconic Namibian desert-adapted lion Kebbel is now believed to be dead, most likely poisoned by herdsmen in the arid Damaraland of Namibia.
Please listen to the following INTERVIEW concerning the latest Genocide that is happening with India’s Tigers.
Dr. Sarita Subramaniam and Dr. Jerryl Banait discuss the latest deaths of Maharashtra’s Tigers
The state of Maharashtra which has the lowest population of Tigers has become known as a place where the Tigers are falling victim to “deliberate” Electrocution and nothing is being done to stop this, and/or prevent more deaths to India’s Schedule 1 Royal Bengal Tigers…
6 TIGERS have recently been reported dying from being electrocuted.
3 TIGERS have been electrocuted in the past month.
2 TIGERS of which were collared.
(Keeping in mind these are only Tigers that have been monitored….not to mention those that have died that we have not heard about)
India your negligence towards your National Animal is appalling and beyond heartbreaking as the World sits and watches “You” let your Royal Bengal Tigers become Extinct before our eyes…
It is time you start prosecuting those that are guilty of killing these Tigers.
What are you waiting for…..
Via – Sarita Subramaniam
What hope do we have from the ’Forest Minister if he can’t protect Tigers in his own constituency?
Maybe he should focus less on developing tourism in the 20% of the park and instead work for the well-being of Tigers in the remaining 80% of the forests in the State.